It's Friday and time to link up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for...
1. This week I have spent a great deal of time helping our teachers conduct running records through PALS. Depending on the need, I either assess students or teach the class while the teacher assesses. It is very interesting what I find! Once it is all done, I can start working with student groups more regularly!!
2. The other night I told Zack to stop playing his XBox and come upstairs. He came upstairs and started working on his new comic book that was inspired by something he found in his Lego Club Magazine.
3. He had to turn in his plant cell project made out of what else ~ Legos!
4. Have you entered my friend Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late's big giveaway yet? If not, head on over to enter!!
5. And stop by again on Sunday for my big birthday bash and 1,500 follower giveaway! It is going to be huge!!!