Thanks Deanna from Mrs. Jump's Class for this fun linky!
3. Spend time on the lake! My parents have a place at the lake, and they are there full time now. I want to take the kids here to have some fun! There is a great "beach" there, so I can get some rays there too.
|Zack and one of his friends on the tube|
4. Super clean the house! I may not really want to do this, but it needs to be done for me to relax this summer. Not sure why, but I guess I will!
5. Save money. As much as I hate to do it, I want to save money, so I can get the big things I want. So, staying away from the Dollar Spot at Target is a must!
7. Make time with my friends. I am just going to have to call them more this summer!
8. Read, read, read! I just want to read, and I hope the weather cooperates enough to go outside and read.
9. Organize my files and clip art. OK ~ I said no school related, but this isn't totally school related. My files are a mess!!
10. And last but not least, enjoy every minute of my summer. Take it all in and enjoy it!
What about you? What do you plan to do this summer? Link up with Deanna and let us all know!