1. We went to school on Wednesday and had a two hour early dismissal. One of the aides at the school fixed us some of her homemade donuts. Yum! I think I ate 5 of them!
|This was NOT my plate! I grazed all day long!|
2. Ginny Beth had her Valentine's party at preschool on Wednesday. We looked at her stuff when she got home, and this is what she had.
Now, this aggravated me because I sent just some simple Sophia the First Valentines that Ginny Beth picked out for each kid and "signed" herself. The letter that came home said for us to let the kids practice their writing skills. Not a single item above were handwritten! And the teachers gave the goldfish. That was it from them! I really feel like a horrible parent, but then I realize I am better off for it. It took us three nights for her to "write" on her Valentines, and she is a better person for it. And I spent a whole lot LESS money on it too!
3. We finally got a BIG snow. My husband and the other neighbors who have part ownership in the snowblower finally got to play with it.
4. The kids had fun building snow igloos since the snow was too deep and fluffy to sled on.
5. But they figured out how to sled on it! It is definitely not safe, but they were having fun!