So, today is St. Patrick's Day, and what a great day to reflect on what I am lucky for! I am linking up with my bloggy friend (and fellow VA blogger) Melissa at Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late for her Lucky Seven Linky!
1. My wonderful husband: He is so much fun to be around and helps me around the house like no other! We have been married for over 11 years and loving every minute of it!
2. My children: They are the light of my life! I really could not imagine a day without either one of them. I have enjoyed watching them grow up and can't wait to see who they will become!
3. My extended family: I grew up in a Lutheran/Catholic family in Louisiana where lots of children were important! My cousins were some of my best friends, and we still enjoy being together. My aunts and uncles were just like parents in my life as well! This picture is from my wedding, and some of my family is not there, but you get the gist!
4. My co-workers: They are my rock at work! I have been at the same school for 16 years and have seen people come and go, but I always enjoy talking with them and working side by side with them. I think that is why I haven't left!
5. My faith in God: I grew up in a Christian family and extended that faith even through college. I truly believe that is what I am who I am today. Though I am not one to show my faith, it is there, and it is real!
6. My friends: I have some great friends who have been there for me through thick and thin! They help me when I am down, and I am there for them whenever they need me!
7. My neighbors: Many people don't get along with their neighbors, but mine are an extended family. Zack has no cousins his age, so their kids are like his cousins. They play together while we all get together and enjoy each other's company! I love having them here! Pretty soon we will have new neighbors, and I hope they will become a part our our family!
So, what is your "Lucky Seven"? Head on over to Melissa's blog and link up!
Until next time!