I have been blogging since April, and I feel like I have finally found who I really am in the blogging world. I want my blog to be something that will appeal to many teachers out there. It all started when I was reading other blogs and wanted to share my own thoughts as well. As time has gone on, I have learned so much from others!
During my vacation, I received two different awards ~ The Versatile Blogger Award and The Liebster Blog Award.
There are 7 rules to follow when receiving this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
I received the Versatile Blogger award from the following:
Thank you! It really made my day!
Here are seven random facts about me:
1. I dated my husband's twin brother. Actually that is how my husband and I met!
2. I used to want to be a trash collector because I wanted to ride on the back of the truck. Teaching is much less stinkier!
3. I always wanted to live in the mountains. That is why I live where I live!
|The Peaks of Otter in Bedford, VA|
5. I am always looking for good deals wherever I go! Check out what I snagged at Kroger for $6 a piece,and they are hardcover! I am going to use these for fluency practice with my students!
7. I always think I am going to do more than I really do. This summer I was going to create a bunch of resources, but I have no motivation for that. Playing with my kids is so much more fun!
Mrs. D. at Reading with Miss D
I received the Liebster Blog Award from Claire at:
The rules for the Liebster Blog are:
1. Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Nominate five other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
I have truly had the hardest time finding bloggers who have not received these awards, and there are so many who deserve it. I hope it is OK that I kind of broke the rules on the Versatile Blogger Award. As a matter of fact, I had started a list before I left for vacation since I received it before I left, but they all received the award while I was gone! Oh well!
Check out Tonya's Treats for Teachers who is having her 300 follower giveaway. I could have given her the award too, but she has received it!
It has been a long day! As a matter of fact, this blog post took me almost all day to write with a needy baby and just getting some basic work done around the house.
So, until next time!